NUS Business School Career Services provides a dedicated suite of professional career-related services to our undergraduates and MBA students to give them the edge in today’s competitive employment market, and empower them to forge their own winning careers.
Career Services works closely with employers from banks, multinational corporations and major organizations across various industries to actively market our students to match their hiring needs, and create job and internship opportunities for our students. Students are also promoted to recruiters through corporate marketing visits and an annual compilation of students’ curriculum vitae sent to key partners.
Networking sessions, career talks and industry forums are just some of many events Career Services organizes as platforms for our students to interact with potential employers and create that sterling first impression which will enhance their employability.
Director, Career Services serves to primarily serve as liasion between career services office (CSO) and students. There are several activities being handled by this organ of NUS MBA Student Council.
1) Interact with students to understand their interest and needs
2) Consolidate the feedback from various stakeholders and share it with relevant resources
3) Work with all the clubs to help them organize events by bringing in industry support from CSO
4) Handle the Outreach Crew to ensure students have a network beyond the school
- Setting up of feedback mechanism at www.nusmba.info
- Use of Integrated Virtual Learning Environment for information and knowledge sharing by CSO
- Setting up of NUS MBA Outreach Crew to develop relations with local social groups in Singapore
Director, Career Services
NUS MBA Student Council 2012
Email : email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org